Admission and Enrollment
Admission and Enrollment Process is a simple 4 steps:
- New students must complete steps 1 – 4.
- Returning students must complete only step 4.
- Complete Waiting List Form (Online) – We will receive your request and add your child on the Waiting list. As soon as we have an opening we will be contacting you to visit the school.
- Student Classroom Visits – Prospective parents and students meet with the Academy Representative for an informal discussion of classroom policies and procedures, school curriculum and parents expectations. Prospective students can visit the classrooms for 60 min. At your observation tour we will give you an Admission Application to complete. If another observation is needed to be scheduled child will be invited to visit the classroom for 2 – 2.5 hours.
- Admission Decision – If we jointly decide that Valley Montessori Academy is a good for your child, and spaces are available, we will continue to the next step. If you are interested in enrolling your child in the future, you can place your child on our waiting list (available online and in the Administration Office).
- Enrollment – Parents of accepted students will be invited to sign an enrollment agreement and submit non-refundable fee of $400. We will provide you with the parent handbook, as well as enrollment package. This package contains a number of forms (health records, emergency contacts, etc., many of which are required by law) that we collect before the child’s enrollment. Returning students must provide updated information if they have changes in the identification and Emergency Information and Immunization Form.